This guide will show you how to configure your YubiKeys to protect your Password Tote database with your YubiCloud ID. To do so, you will need the following:
• YubiKey Hardware preconfigured for use with the YubiCloud.
• A Password Tote Account.
How to enable YubiKey + Password Tote
1. Log in to your Password Tote account.
2. Click Account, then Manage YubiKeys. You will arrive at the YubiKey Management page.
3. Click Add YubiKey to register your YubiKey with your Password Tote account.
4. Fill in the required details. If successful, your YubiKey will be displayed in the list as shown in the screen shot below.
5. Congratulations, you’ve successfully configured your YubiKeys to protect your Password Tote database with your YubiCloud ID! When you next log in to Password Tote, you will be prompted for your YubiCloud OTP as shown in the screen shot below.