This guide will show you how to configure your YubiKeys to protect your Passpack database with your YubiCloud ID. To do so, you will need the following:
• YubiKey Hardware preconfigured for use with the YubiCloud.
• A Passpack account.
How to enable YubiKey + Passpack
1. Log in to your Passpack account.
2. Click Settings, Two Factor Authentication then Yubico YubiKey USB card.
3. Follow the instructions to input a sample passcode. A screenshot of how it should look like is shown below. Click Continue.
4. If successful, your YubiCloud’s ID will be displayed in the list as shown in the screen shot below.
5. Congratulations, you’ve successfully configured your YubiKeys to protect your Passpack database with your YubiCloud ID! To access your Passpack database, log in as per normal as shown in the screen shot below.
6. After you log in using your normal credentials, you will be prompted for your YubiCloud OTP as shown in the screen shot below.
7. If you are able to proceed with the log in process, then everything has been configured correctly.